Monday, December 21

Christmas Mail from New Zealand!

I was SO EXCITED today when I went to my mailbox! I received a sweet Christmas card from Mercedes! All the way from New Zealand! Look what was inside! :)

Two darling little sailboats and a mini book about New Zealand!

But wait! There is MORE! A whole library of little books! Fourteen more!

They are so perfect and there are so many! I am so happy and so surprised! I just love all of these little gifts! Thank you so much Mercedes!!! You made my day so special!

Merry Christmas Blessings!
Kathi

7 comments:

Pan said...

What a lovely gift. The little boats are so cute and the books are amazing.

Christmas wishes to you and all the best in 2010.

Pandora

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh wow, look how fantastic all these wee gifts are! And do I see a mini Martha book? Hahahaha, fantastic! Martha would definitely approve of your beach house. I had a great time looking at all the wonderful things you've acquired lately. The bunny is amazingly adorable. And good luck with that table. You are so skillful that I'm not even worried about how it will end up.

Wishing you and your family a fantastic Christmas. Hope it's a festive and warm one!

xoxo

Jill said...

Okay, I've got book envy. Bad. Mercedes always duplicates the coolest books-- ones I'd actually have laying around in a 1:1 house! Those sailboats are adorable too!
Hugs,
Jill

Lize said...

What a lovely surprise and a beautiful card too! Those little books are so sweet and Mercedes is such a generous lady! I am so happy that you have more books to add to your library... your little house is growing! Can't wait to see where you put those darling boats!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

The worldwide postal service is working hard this week, getting things there in record time!
Glad you like everything, can't wait to see the books and boats in your house.
Happy Christmas!
Mercedes

Kim said...

what a wonderful surprise! Those little sailboats are just so dang cute! Merry Christmas Kathi!! Only 2 days till I am opening that five star swap box- I can hardly wait!!

Maria said...

Very Merry Christmas time for You!