Friday, January 22

Found Art

I found some really cool art for my dollhouse over at Little Roomers.

Here's the link. This site is great for art work and graphics. You can search by theme or topic for art work, then save the picture on your computer.

I like this one for my bathroom!

I stopped at my favorite thrift store yesterday and found a bathtub for my dollhouse. It was a Christmas item from Bath and Body Works. It came with a little moose and some bath bubbles and lotion. I packed the moose away and let Grandma try out the tub.

Perfect.

Free art and a 99 cent bathtub! Can't beat that!


Blessings,
Kathi

4 comments:

Lize said...

Two super finds Kathi!

Now are you going to leave the hip bath so shiny or do you have plans for it?

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Of course, every home needs art. So cool!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

That little bathtub is just too stinkin cute...awesome price too!

Blessings,
Linda

beyondbaffled said...

99 cent bathtub - amazing!