Sunday, February 21

Cats Rule?

Photo found at Country Workshop.com

I know exactly what I'm going to do with the "house" I found yesterday. I'm going to turn it into a little house for cats only! I've already started making some things for it.



There is still lots to do...


Here is the climbing wall I'm working on. I'll be adding more details as I have time. The ideas just keep coming!

I'll have to find a little mouse too?



These two dogs aren't sure they like this idea...


Hope you have a happy day!
Blessings,
Kathi

7 comments:

dalesdreams said...

How cute! A cat house. ;)

Cat's rule, dogs drool. ;)

DLSarmywife said...

I love the idea of the kitty house!!!! How fun! =D

Anonymous said...

What great deals you found and I love your cat house even if the dogs don't. LOL I think it will be great fun to fill it. (Don't forget a kitty litter box.) LOL

Pan said...

What a great idea! It will be nice to see what ideas you have for your cat house.

Deni said...

What fun to make a kitty house!

MiniKat said...

You can make great fuzzy mice with a 5mm pompon and some thread. Just shave a couple of small bits off and re attach in a different place to make the ears, then add a tail.

Kim said...

how sweet! Are those your dogs- they are adorable!