Thursday, May 20

Shower Curtain


I've been working on my shower curtain this morning. If you haven't seen this fabric adhesive you need to get some! It dries clear and is very easy to work with. I found it at WalMart. I used it to attach some lace and ribbon to an old hanky. (ie?)

You can see one of the hooks I'm making. I really NEED to get some smaller pliers!

I'm going to try to use the chain I pulled off a necklace to attach the hooks. They fit perfectly over my rod!

As usual, creativity is interrupted by the annoying fact that I have to go to work today.
Hope you have a beautiful day!

Blessings, Kathi

6 comments:

rosanna said...

Hallo Kathi, thank you for thelink. It's gold ine of ideas! I love the rug ^_^ and the curtains too. Thanks again, I'll make a good use of it. Rosanna

Kathi said...

I'm happy you liked the link Rosanna. I KNOW you will make something beautiful! When I saw the rug, I thought of you. :D

Jo Raines said...

I feel your pain, Kathi! I am at work today and through tonight as we have a class. It will be a long day. But hopefully tomorrow I can get some things accomplished on the mini front.

I love the progress on your shower curtain!

Jody

Kathi said...

Thanks Jody. I'm glad I don't have to sit through a class tonite! Getting up at 3 am makes for a long day too... Can't wait to see what's next for Mini Leaps.

Caseymini said...

Kathi, run, don't walk, right back to WM. They have the smaller pliers and other small tools in their craft dept. with the beading supplies. Very reasonable. There is one tool that it a combo of needle nosed pliers, flat pliers, and wirecutters that I find very handy. Just look for a tool with pink handles. Good luck!

Kathi said...

You know Casey, I looked at those tools!! I could kick myself for not buying them. I was in a "reuse, recyle, make do or do without" mood at the time.
Silly me. Now it's back to WM! LOL