Sunday, July 18

Summer Swap Gifts

I've had the best time participating in Caterina's Summer Holiday swap! Sonya was my swap partner. Look at all of the wonderful gifts she sent to me!


They are all PERFECT for my beach house! Thank you SO MUCH Sonya! I love each and every little thing as well as the cute fish tote bag!


My gifts went to Beatriz in Mexico. We went on a road trip to the Great Smoky Mountains.

There is no better way to see the USA than going by car! Does anyone remember Dinah Shore?


We saw beautiful view like this and even some wildlife now and then...



Photos courtesy of mysmokymountainvacation.com

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Lovely gifts and what a wonderful holiday you shared with Beatriz, the Smoky Mountains look fabulous. It was fun being part of this swap wasn't it!

PAKY said...

Wonderful gifts, congratulations Kathi!

Tabitha Corsica said...

"See the USA in your Chevorolet...lalala"

by Sonya said...

Kathi I'm happy that you can use these miniatures in your beach house.
Your beach hose is one of my favorite and is a joy that a little little pat of me will live in it!
Have a good Holidays!
Hugs
Sonya

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

Kahti... nice pictures an beautiful swaps.

GGreetings from Germany PuNo/Monika

Piikko said...

Kathi,
may I come to have the picnic lunch with you and Sonya? I'm sure we'll enjoy:D
Wonderful gifts!!! Wonderful swap!!!
Greetings, piikko

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathi!

Fun roadside picnic pic!!!!!!!!!

Glad you have happy sunflowers too! You deserve them friend!

love, kelee

Minnie Kitchen said...

great gifts! cant wait to see it in your house!

Anonymous said...

I love your little roadside park. I am working on a camping scene and this would work in so well with it. I also used to love hiking and your trip brought back a lot of memories. Especially th wading on slippery rocks.

Unknown said...

Preciosos regalos, enhorabuena. El picnic en el bosque genial idea y muy limpios hasta con la papelera :) Besos Clara