Monday, September 27

More Mini Furniture

I found this previously painted 1/4" square wooden dowel this morning. I don't remember what I had planned to use it for, OR why I had painted it green?


As you can see, it sparked some ideas for more furniture for my little house.

I started thinking about how to paint these pieces? Then I saw this.


Lulu paints the cutest folk art furniture! Love that little table in the front of this photo!

I'm thinking that something like this would be perfect for my tiny house? I just might have to go back to Michaels and get more of those extra fine point pens! More colors, more fun!

Hope you have a happy day!

7 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kathi, better you than me....I would probably lose patience and slap a coat of paint on each piece!LOL Thanks for the Lulu connection! Very neat!

Ascension said...

Kathi, me parece una genial idea.
Solo te hace falta mucho pulso y mucha vista.
Seguro que te quedan genial!!
besitos ascension

Norma Bennett said...

That painted furniture is amazing!

Kim said...

Kathi- this little house you have been working on is so darn cute!

Pan said...

Love that colourful furniture. You could also try decompage - glue tiny colourful paper designs and finish with clear varnish.

Lisette said...

Little furniture..nice!
paint with a needle or pin.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I think this is a great idea for your furniture!
You will need lots of patience.
Nikki xxx