Saturday, February 12

It Doesn't Fit Grandma

Poor Grandma still has nothing to wear. The new outfit didn't fit her, but it does fit Sandy!

Remind me to change the thread when I go back to sewing seams. I'm not liking how the purple thread shows on the shorts.

Grandma shows some signs of kyphosis in her back. That makes fitting her rather difficult. Her head, neck and shoulders are all one piece of porcelain. Grandma insisted she would NOT have surgery to correct this!



I have promised her that she will get her new white dress.
Tomorrow.
I promise.


3 comments:

Caseymini said...

Lucky Sandy! The outfit is just right for a redhead!

Poor grandma. How humiliating! You had better finish the dress in a hurry!LOL

Drora's minimundo said...

You are getting better and better. Nice outfit for a young girl. Grandma's turn will come from a much more experienced seamstress.

Lady Jane said...

I love the short outfit on Sandy and the purple thread looks just fine. I am sure Grandma will be happy with what she gets. Grandma's usually are.