Thursday, February 10

Sew Sew Happy!

I am so happy! I got my new sewing machine yesterday!


Grandma is happy too. She's going to get a new white dress and a Valentine's Day apron!

I need to go get some white thread and a new erasable fabric marker. I can't believe I don't have a spool of white thread! I have just about every other color, just not white.

I found a dollhouse doll clothes pattern by McCalls. It will need some minor adjustments but I love the little tuck and pleats on the front of the dress.



If you don't see me for a while, you'll know what I'm doing! :D


7 comments:

Elga said...

Have fun!!!!!

Kim said...

hooooray!!!! I can't wait to see the mini fashion show :)

Drora's minimundo said...

Good luck and happy sewing!

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

I know that feeling of happiness! Congratulations with your new sewing machine! Granny will be happy to try new clothes. Natalia

Lucille said...

Have fun with your sewing, Cathi. That pattern looks interesting.

A. Wright said...

Oh how exciting. Have loads of fun! I can't wait to see how they turn out

miniaturista said...

Ahora todo va a ser coser y cantar, se ve que la muñequita tiene prisa para su nuevo traje y esta en la maquina esperandote a que llegues con ese hilo.
Un abrazo
Maite