Saturday, March 5

Baby Gifts

Here are the things I've made for Kat's nursery roombox. I'll be sending them to Kathleen soon, along with my prayers for sweet baby Brianna and her family.


This is a little hooded bath towel. It's just folded, not glued, so Kat can hang it somewhere if she'd like. The pair of Japanese sandals are just like an American Girl Doll would wear. That's where I got the idea. They don't make dollhouse doll clothes but I wish they did!


The diaper cake is waiting for a little panda bear on top. Yes the diapers are cloth, and yes they were made one at a time!

The cake needs a panda bear on top. I'm not good with clay so I'm leaving that up to Kat or Katie? :D

The lucky bamboo plant is made with wire and hand cut leaves. It is planted in a real bamboo planter.

If you haven't read Kat's post about the roombox she is making, please go see. There are lots of people participating in this project. I can't wait to see the finished nursery!

NOW you know why I haven't been posting this week.




11 comments:

MiniKat said...

Wow. Just wow! Kathi you have outdone yourself. Thank you very much for your help with this project. It's the people from all over who are contributing that make this project really special.

A. Wright said...

Kathi it's all so adorable. I might have to use your diaper cake idea for my own mini nursery. Thank you for adding so many wonderful things to Kat's project.

Kim said...

I echo Kat-wow! Each item is just so sweet- nice work Kathi :)

Lucille said...

Too cute, Kathi! You have created such special little treasures.

Jollie said...

Very beautiful Kathi! :)

rosanna said...

Kathi, you have done a great job.The diaper cake is simply too cute. Have a nice day, Rosanna

Kathi said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments!
I think the diaper cake needs some accessories.
I'm going to make some diaper pins. If you have any tiny baby bottles,lotion or powder please send them to Kathleen. The bench would look better with panda or flower knobs. I just didn't have any. No baby would wear these sandals! If you crochet, send some baby booties!
Blessings, Kathi

BiWuBär said...

What a fantastic project - your miniatures are gorgeous. My favourite is that lucky bamboo... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Drora's minimundo said...

How nice of you to help with a mini project and your minis are just great.

Katie said...

What a beautiful changing table! And I love that baby robe, so freakin' cute! Never would of thought about using those beads as teething rings! So smart!!

I made 2 pandas last night, but they may be too big for the diaper cake.... How big/ small does it need to be, Maybe I can try another one while I still have my lay out?!

minihugs
Katie

Kathi said...

I saw your pandas Katie and they are just adorable! The smaller one might be perfect for the cake?!