Thursday, November 24

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photo from Heartland Writer's Group




Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to say "Thank You" for your kind thoughts and prayers. My surgery went very well. I am at home, feeling great and so very thankful!

My sweet daughter and I baked pumpkin pies last night. YUM!

I'll be going to her house for dinner later today. :D




Not sure how much "dinner" I will be able eat, but I'm going to try!

I have a little "therapy stick" that I'm supposed to use 10 times every hour to help keep my jaw mobile. I'm very proud to say that I can open my mouth all the way to the goal line with some effort!


God is so good! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day my friends!

10 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

What a relief for you! Happy Thanksgiving Day! I wish you a quick recovery.
Hugs

Caseymini said...

Kathi, I am happy that you are doing so well in your recovery! There's always pumpkin pie and whipped cream for dinner....

Maria said...

Wish you a good recovery and a Happy Thanksgiving.
The pie looks yummie, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Holland.
P.S i am having a Give-Away at my blog.
Hugs
Maria

Elga said...

I am so glad everything went well with your surgery. God is indeed good!!!

Anna said...

Although ONLY blog-friends...it is really wonderful to read your happy post! Have a good and quick recovery and keep practicing!!!!! Best wishes ( Ps. I agree...There is ALWAYS something to be thankful about!!)

Plushpussycat said...

Great news Kathi! Enjoy the pumpkin pie, stuffing, gravy, and anything else that works! :-)

Lucille said...

So relieved everything went so well. You're so brave! Yes, the Lord is good!

Hunky Dory said...

Yes, many things to be thankful for. One of them is a wonderful community of nice mini bloggers who seem to care so much for one another. I am glad you seem do be doing so well after your surgery. Speedy recovery! Enjoy the pie.
Hunky Dory

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Great news Kathi!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that your operation went well and that you can enjoy Thanksgiving with your family. Please keep up the good "work" and have a full recovery.