Friday, November 4

Here are two little projects I've been working on this week. They are not quite finished but I thought you might like to have a peek. :D


The wine cabinet still needs a mirror and shelf in the center. I'm also going to make some mixology books to put inside.


This will be the base cabinet for the sink. I used one of my paintings for the doors. I'm still waiting on the hinges.




I noticed this morning that I have 447 followers! WELCOME!

It is almost time for a give-a-way!







6 comments:

susanatrocitodecielo said...

Oh, me encanta. Es todo muy bonito y moderno. Besos

Maria Ireland said...

Your drinks cabinet is beautiful. I love the sink cupboard with your painting on the doors.
Hugs Maria

Lucille said...

Those two little racks for the wine and glasses are just delightful. I see a lot of painstaking work there. I also like your painting on the sink cupboard.

Caseymini said...

Keep going Kathi! You are getting there. Love the wine cabinet with hanging glasses!

onbeingaminimum said...

Mixology?! Sounds dangerous!

Hunky Dory said...

Hi Kathi, I have been checking your site out for quite awhile. Love the things you make from scratch. So industrious. I saw that you are from Birmingham. My sister lives in Florence. You never know, maybe we'll be down further south some day.
Thanks for your kind words.
Peace,
Doris