Monday, November 21

Making A Box

I'm getting ready to mail Jennifer's gifts. I don't have a box the right size for the Christmas tree so I thought I would try to make one.



I found this video on YouTube that is very helpful. I made a practice box out of a file folder. This box is too small but now that I know how to make one, I can make it larger. If you want to make mini boxes check out this earlier post.




Hope you will try making your own boxes. There are lots of "how to videos" online. I like this one too.



Hope you have fun today!




2 comments:

maribel said...

Es lo mejor que has podido hacer, si no tienes una caja donde guardarlo, pues nada a construirla.

Plushpussycat said...

I'm sure having fun watching my prizes get ready to be mailed out! :-) I'm so excited! I did a post about my giveaway win last night, with a link back to your blog. Here's a link to the post: http://www.plushpussycat.com/2011/11/i-won-beautiful-mini-blessings-giveaway.html
Thank you so much!