Saturday, November 19

Picks in Progress

There are still some bare spots on the Christmas tree. I'm making some little floral picks to fill in the gaps. Right now I'm waiting for glue to dry.



I thought adding a little lime green would be pretty too?



I'm very sorry to announce that there will be no chandelier included this time. I don't have time to finish it before the drawing tomorrow. I hope you will understand...

You have until midnight tonight to enter the give-a-way! I am so excited to see who will win. I will post photos of the completed gifts in the morning and announce the winner!





5 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Your tree is so pretty. I love the flowers. Cant wait till tomorrow to see who wins lol I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Hugs Maria

Ascension said...

Que maravilla de arbolito, es una preciosidad.
besitos ascension

MiniAussie said...

Gorgeous - and just love the colour too :)

Unknown said...

You have done a wonderful job.
Mona

jose said...

very nice and fantastic is already here the Christmas