Wednesday, December 7

Chicken Little


When I saw this little Chrysnbon rooster and hen on a nest set, I just had to add them to my collection!

I've always loved milk glass. I used to have a huge collection of candy dishes, vases, glasses and plates etc. These are all I that I've kept.

I sold the rest when I moved out on my own. Sometimes I wish I had saved them all.

I am so happy to have found these little ones! Aren't they cute?! :D


Do you have collections? Have you ever had to sell any to make some money?

Sometimes you just do what you have to do...

What do you collect and why? I would love to hear your story. :D


5 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

You can always start a new miniature one. Here you already have three. Very cute!
I have a collection of miniature shoes. There are photos of this collection in one of my posts. I saw a beautiful collection of miniature bears in one of the blogs I follow.
Friends tend to contribute if you have a collection. They know what you'll be happy to receive.
Hugs

Lucille said...

I had a collection of cook books and a wonderful collection of Christmas novels. Unfortunately, I did a major cleanup last March, April, and May, (LOL) and I had to get rid of most of them. I needed to make room for everything that pertains to my miniature hobby. I regret getting rid of a lot of my Christmas books. Now, I'm rereading some of those that I kept.

Kathi said...

Thanks for your comments ladies. I'm thinking there is a lot more "stuff" I could get rid of to make room for minis. It's funny how our interests change over the years. I've had sheep, bears, all things red and yellow, carousel horses etc...
If I wasn't careful I would become a "hoarder." LOL

Jackie said...

Kathi, I bought miniature wallpaper a few years ago with a chicken border ... the result is I'm now re-doing one of my house as 'Home to Roost' and have collected lots of lovely chicken/rooster miniatures and its really fun. I love them. You can see one of my roomboxes on my Blog x

Fabiola said...

These new miniatures are very nice. I like!
Bye Faby