Sunday, January 29

Look What Just Happened!

Let me interrupt your day with something that just happened to me! Could it ONLY happen to ME?

I took all of the little parts for my cabinets out to the utility room to spray them with primer. I always do this when I can. After some careful sanding the paint goes on more smoothly with primer.

I got a nice light coat on one side of things. When I was ready to stop spraying, the paint can would NOT stop spraying! It just kept on going even after I took my finger off the top!


I jiggled and fiddled and turned the can upside down but the paint kept coming out. It's STILL coming out!

I'll have to go buy another can of primer. You can be SURE it won't be this brand! Hopefully, it will spray itself out soon?

Guess I will have to go do something else for a while. Sigh....




10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a disaster. Hopefully everything is on the newspaper and not in the whole space.
Hugs from Craftland

Amie said...

Ha Ha dont worry this kind of thing happens to me too lol. Lucky you had plenty of newspaper down.

Maria Ireland said...

Lol sorry for laughing but i can just imagine a spray can with a mind of its own :D I hope no damage was done.
Hugs Maria

Unknown said...

oh dear a haunted spray can
beware the cans are alive,
so funny sorry for laughing x

Anna said...

wonderful story...as long as the whole room is NOT white,too! :) Reminds me of a little joke: Wife away on holiday, calls her husband to see if all is ok at home,husband says "oh yes, i have redone all the kitchen, it's completely like new now"! Wife, alarmed, asks what he had done. "Oh, nothing special Dear, just a chocolate cake for your welcome on returning. But it seems the mixer went made...." !!! :)

otterine said...

Whoa! I would write to the manufacturer or to the store where you got it and tell them. You might be able to at least get your money back. What a crazy day, huh?

Ludmila said...

Wow! I did not know that the bottle can go crazy! The next time you need to work carefully with such things.

Eliana said...

What unforeseen nasty! I think you deserve at least the money back.

A. Wright said...

I actually said out loud "oh my gawds". I have never heard of this happening before. As others have said, you should be able to get a replacement at no cost. At least you were able to contain it!

Cote said...

Vaya desastre, espero que no te vuelva suceder!!!
Besitos