Monday, February 20

Will It Ever Be Finished?

I took everything out of the kitchen yesterday. There is still a lot of work to do!





I finished the floor, filled in some gaps around the moldings and washed the window. I was going to just touch up the paint on the walls...


Then I realized that the paint color I had mixed a long time ago was all dried up. That's what happens when you start a project and don't finish it for a year or so! LOL

Now I have to repaint the entire room. I'm going to add some "wallpaper" to the ceiling too.

I'm making progress, but am wondering if my little kitchen will ever be finished?!



5 comments:

Marisa said...

I really hate painting but once it's done everything looks better.

Hugs
Marisa

PS I found Grandma's car on Amazon, I can totally see her driving this http://www.amazon.com/Yat-Ming-Scale-Crown-Victoria/dp/B000RBUC9Q/ref=pd_sim_t_2

Mini Minnie said...

That's the sort of thing that happens to me usually...either that or I can't find the paint at all! I put it away somewhere 'safe' until I need it...then can't remember which 'safe' place I stashed it, hehehe.

Your windows are lovely and sparkly now. I really should do mine too, I can barely see out of them, lol.

otterine said...

Kitchens really do seem to take forever. I am right there with you!

Ilona said...

You have already started with your kitchen.....I'm not after about 10 years!!! Look at the bright side...
Hugs, Ilona

Kathi said...

Love that car Marisa! I was actually looking for a car for Grandma. She really wants a limo! LOL