Sunday, May 20

More Thinking Than Doing

I've been working on real life projects this weekend.   I'm thinking about my mini projects rather than doing anything with them.

I went back to Let's Build A Dollhouse for some basic instructions.  I'm going to try to get the plywood cut today for the second floor. 

I've also emailed Evans Designs and asked for help with my order.  They have the BEST customer service!  I need all the help I can get!

They have added two videos to their website with instructions about installing LED lights.  Check it out HERE.  There is also a video on how to solder if you want to learn how to do that.  Like me!

Right now I've planned 36 lights!  Little lights, but a lot of them! This shop is going to be visible from miles away!  It's a BIG project, but someone has to do it!  :D

For now, I'm back to the laundry and cleaning.  Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Be back soon!



No comments: