Sunday, July 1

Back From The Beach! We Have a Winner!

I just got home from my weekend in Jupiter Florida.  I had a wonderful time!  This photo was taken at Blowing Rocks Preserve beach.  It is a place where the sea crashes on the rocks to create the most amazing 30 foot waves at high tide!


I got soaked but didn't care.  :D  It was such a wonderful place!  Just look at the color of the water!


So beautiful!


The weather was perfect. On Friday evening we had fish tacos and a mojito at Guanabanas in Jupiter(YUM!). Then we spent all day Saturday at Juno Beach where we could swim in this gorgeous water and relax in the sun on the sand. I really did not want to come "home!"

I've unpacked and loved on my little furry friends for a while. NOW it is time to announce the winner of my 4th Anniversary Give-A-Way, as promised! I used a random number generator this time and it picked number 11 from the sixty comments on my post!  Thank you to everyone who entered!


CONGRATULATIONS TO KIM @ FLOWERS & ART!  
YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Please email your mailing address to me Kim, so I can send you the little Coffee Shop Kit.  I hope you enjoy my little challenge. :D



I really appreciate each and every one of you.  I have found so many wonderful new friends through these past four years of blogging. I wish I had a gift for everyone! Thank you so much for following along!

I hope you had a great weekend!  I know I did!






17 comments:

Caseymini said...

Welcome back Kathi!!! Sorry you had to leave the beach behind. I can see why you didn't want to leave! Missed you!

De said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had beautiful weather for your visit. :)

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

welcome back, hope you had a good rest, what a beach, the colour of the sea is just so lovely

carmen said...

felicidades a la ganadora y gracias a ti...

luisa said...

congratulations to the lucky winner and thank you!!!!!
Luisa

Drora's minimundo said...

Welcome back Kathi! Thank you for the draw.
Congratulations to the lucky winner of your giveaway!
Hugs, Drora

Ilona said...

Congratulations to Kim, the lucky winner!!
Welcome back, Kathi, and thank you so much for sharing your joy/fun and the great pictures!!
Greetings, Ilona

Marisa said...

sounds like you had a great time and congrats to the winner!

Melli Hobby said...

Welcome back. What a fantasic beach!
Congratulations to the lucky winner and thanks for the chance.
Greetings
Melanie

Kim said...

Thank you Kathi- I'm so excited!! The pictures of your trip are gorgeous!! Wish I could climb into them right now and enjoy that beautiful beach :) Welcome home ♥

Fabiola said...

Welcome back, Kathi.
Congratulations to the lucky winner.
Bye Faby

Flor said...

¡Muchas felicidades a la ganadora!!!
Un abrazo
Flor

Unknown said...

Congratulation to the lucky winner.
Thank you for the wonderful chance.
Hugs from Craftland

Rosamargarita said...

Un viaje fantástico, que paisajes tan hermosos y el restaurante genial!
Gracias por esta oportunidad y felicitaciones a la afortunada.
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Vaya, que viaje tan fabuloso. Gracias por haber realizado el sorteo y haberme permitido participar en él.
Felicitaciones a la afortunada.
Besos

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena Kim, me alegro de que te haya tocado a ti.
Gracias por darnos la oportunidad.
besitos ascension